Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chelsea Handler to Jennifer Aniston: Stay away from Kardashians

Chelsea Handler to Jennifer Aniston: Stay away from Kardashians


Chelsea Handler has never been shy about cutting celebrities down a few notches, but the comedian insists she reserves her tongue-lashings for those who truly deserve it.

"I only have talked about people that I think are acting irresponsibly or are making fools of themselves," she tells the Hollywood Reporter. "There's no reason to talk about Reese Witherspoon. I've never talked about those people and anyone I've become friends with. I'm not going to be friends with them if they're idiots in the first place."

This might explain why Handler recently warned her good friend Jennifer Aniston not to associate with fellow E! network stars the Kardashians.

"Jennifer said she saw the Kardashians at dinner last night. She was like, 'They're nice,'" recalls Handler. "And I said: 'Don't get photographed with the Kardashians!' People will blame me for it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment