Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pink welcomes baby girl Willow Sage Hart

Pink welcomes baby girl Willow Sage Hart


Talk about tickled Pink! The singer announced on Twitter that she and husband Carey Hart became the proud parents of a baby girl on Thursday, reports People.

"We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart," Pink tweeted of her bundle of joy, who was born in Los Angeles. "She's gorgeous, just like her daddy. #beyondblessed."

Speculation that the stork was about to pay a visit began on Wednesday night, when the rocker tweeted, "New Moon in Gemini today...a good time to start something new."

Pink confirmed her pregnancy to talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres in November, revealing that her doctor believed she was expecting a daughter.

"I'm terrified, because she thinks it's a girl," Pink said. "My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me. I'm terrified! One of us will go to jail."

No comments:

Post a Comment